Advertisement

ASMR Should I make a longer version of this? (🎧 soft spoken|whisper, nail tapping)

ASMR Should I make a longer version of this? (🎧 soft spoken|whisper, nail tapping) I'd like to do more of this type of video, what do you guys suggest? :)

Watch this in HD for more tingles and get those headphones on! 🎧
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to support my channel?

Why not become a Patreon for 1$ a month?


Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks into up and coming videos:


Tweet me your video requests:


The lovely artwork in my profile picture and intro was drawn by the very talented Bubbledust ASMR

If you have any video requests, feel free to ask in the comments and I'll see what I can do. While you're there, you might like to subscribe, I will be uploading lovely ASMR videos every week :)

My camera: Canon EOS 250D
My microphone: Zoom H5

- - - - -
This is an ASMR video, if you were expecting a different type of video, you may find this quite slow and unnecessarily long, don't worry, it's normal! You may find that it relaxes you, watching ASMR videos is a great way to unwind while working, studying, even cleaning and can be a great sleep aid. I like nothing more than drifting off at the end of a long day with an ASMR video, maybe you'll like it too :)

ASMR,autotonomoussensorymeridiamresponse,unboxing,beauty,box,subscription,relax,relaxing,relaxation,tingles,sleep,sleeping,trigger,sleepaid,asmrtist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments