Advertisement

City Car Driving Overtaking Bug

City Car Driving Overtaking Bug Today I was trying to do one mission and I always failed at overtaking. Everything looks right to me but somehow game just doesn't detect when you are trying to overtake cars. I don't think if it is bug or no but cars drive 45-55 km/h on 90 km/h roads that also makes no sense. Yesterday I were having bugs with city test, a lot of them. I failed the most at U-turns as game just gives you random locations where to make U-turns. When I was doing "garage" missions, the game in random times just think that I exit the area. I did spot another bug, I didn't even touch the line or drive thru it and game made me fail it by saying: you ran red light. Al these bugs happens random times and I can't make videos and try to catch them all again on the tape. Game is awesome when using and driving cars in the free driving thing. For the city and other missions I would give 6/10 because they are awesome and you can learn things but the bugs makes it really bad. For free driving I would give 9.5/10 it's awesome to have random events, working autoservices, working GPS, etc. I was driving like that because I got angry because all of these overtaking bugs. I would think that after fixing them the game would be awesome.

Overtaking

Post a Comment

0 Comments