Advertisement

Free Money Tips Ebook for Malaysians

Free Money Tips Ebook for Malaysians πŸ’“ πŸ’— Let me tell you a story about when I first graduated, jobless and broke, and my father scolded me "Why don't you get a job?", and what it taught me about the significance of having financial security.

Like most people in Malaysia, I was born naked and started with nothing in the bank.
When I got an engineering degree, I decided not to be an engineer but turned a fulltime musician. My income was not stable, and I felt ashamed of not providing a regular allowance to my parents.
One time during Chinese New Year, I was so upset when my father scolded at me - "You wasted four years in university! Why don't you go get a job?"

That's when I said to myself -- I have to prove my worth by having financial stability. Ever since then, I work very hard to attain financial literacy. And Financial IQ is what propels my career and business. Fast forward 20 years, here I am, KCLau, a financial author, trainer and educator.

Since I believe financial education can solve most people's problems in money, health, and even relationship. Here is a gift for you - the most crucial financial wisdom compiled in this ebook - Money Tips for Malaysian.

You can't find it in the bookstore. It is not for sale because I am giving the softcopy to you for free. Not only that, but the information contained in the ebook is so crucial that I'll even pay you for your effort to read it.

Here is my no-time-wasted guarantee, when you download the ebook and read it for 15 minutes, and if you find it useless to you, I will pay you RM5 for your trouble.

Click the link to go to my website, enter your details to download the ebook for free! Be smarter with money!

ebook,Malaysians,Malaysia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments