Advertisement

Get back in shape! Cute & funny dachshund dog video!

Get back in shape! Cute & funny dachshund dog video! Do you know what distinguishes a great fitness trainer from a regular one? Great trainer - he is also a great psychologist! He knows how to motivate an athlete, how to help him reach the peak!
And you know... I think I'm a great trainer! After all, I was able to make an effective and interesting training schedule even for my daddy! And as you know, he is super lazy and a big lover of junk food also!
But soon he will get back in shape and will be irresistible while the beach season!
I hope you enhoy my new cute & funny dachshund dog video!
---------------------------
Thank you to my Top Patron Matej Duda and all my other Patrons too!
You also can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Second channel -
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,doxie din,funny dog,cute dachshund,cute dog,cute video,perro,teckel,dackel,at home,fitness,get back in shape,trainer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments