Advertisement

Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires VS Multi Pochette Accossoires | Which fits more? | WIMB

Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires VS Multi Pochette Accossoires | Which fits more? | WIMB Hope I can give you guys a bit of normality here on my channel amidst everything that's going on around the globe. Sending my love and prayers for the people affected by the COVID-19. I wish you all a safe and healthy week ahead!

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram
Twitter @BeauteParMoniq
Facebook

PR/SPONSORSHIP INQUIRIES:
For all inquiries please e-mail me at beaute.par.monique@gmail.com

Disclaimer** This is NOT a sponsored video by any of the brands mentioned throughout this video. .

#PochetteAccessoires #MultiPochetteAccessoires #Whatsinmybag

Louis Vuitton,LV,Mini Pochette,Pochette Accessoires,Unboxing,Virgil Abloh,Nicolas Ghesquire,WIMB,Multi pochette Accessoires,What fits,What's in my bag?,samorga,Takashi Murakami,

Post a Comment

0 Comments