Advertisement

MY 30 POUND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!! DRASTIC RESULTS| HOW TO LOST WEIGHT FAST | WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

MY 30 POUND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!! DRASTIC RESULTS| HOW TO LOST WEIGHT FAST | WEIGHT LOSS TIPS Hey Boo's! & Welcome to my channel if your new!

Get your Detox on TODAY by clicking the link and don’t forget to use my code (KISHA25) for 25% off!! Thank me later!😁

In today's video you guys will see me weighing in. on my weight loss journey I'll be also be talking about my thoughts on Intermittent Fasting, pescatarian diet, nutrition, and weight loss. be sure to watch this video till the end because the tips in this video may inspire you to start a weight loss journey of your own, so LET'S LOSE WEIGHT TOGETHER!!!

below is my FREE meal plan (7 day reset) It includes a getting started video in the video i explain what to expect from this plan, below there's also a grocery list, along with the meal plan. feel free to print everything out and staple it into book form it'll make it easy to follow! also below i have tons of weight loss videos that may help you along the way of your weight loss journey.


Diet details:

(GETTING STARTED) WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 7 DAY RESET MEAL PLAN:

7 DAY RESET PLAN GROCERY SHOPPING LIST:

ABOUT THE DIET| 7 DAY RESET PLAN WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTH BENEFITS:


MENU FOR THE 7 DAY RESET PLAN:


CONNECT WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch my weight loss Q&A:

Watch my weight loss tips video:

Watch my what I eat in a day:

Watch my what I eat in a day:

Watch my what I eat in a day:

Watch my breast reduction vlog:

Watch Part 2 of my breast reduction vlog:

Watch my tummy tuck vlog:

Watch My Tummy tuck Story:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Watch My 60lbs weight loss video:

Watch My 33lbs weight loss video:

Watch My what I eat in a day:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For business inquiries please Email: Kisharose@kiksharose.com



Love you guys for watching!
Get your greens today by clicking the link and don’t forget to use my code (KISHA25) for 25% off!! Thank me later!😁 pescatarian

WEIGHT

Post a Comment

0 Comments