Advertisement

Niche Zero | Unboxing And First Impression | Dialing in Espresso | La Marzocco Linea Mini

Niche Zero | Unboxing And First Impression | Dialing in Espresso | La Marzocco Linea Mini Hi Everyone!

I finally got myself a Niche Zero. See me unbox it and give you my first impression. You will see me dialing it in for the first time. Let me know what you think!



Thanks for watching!
Please like/subscribe it helps out a lot!

Follow me on IG:

====================================================
Music:
www.bensound.com

Sneaky Snitch by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:


Artist Lakey Inspired - Chill Day

niche zero review,niche zero unboxing,niche zero calibration,niche zero coffee grinder,niche zero coffee grinder review,niche zero vs ceado e37s,niche zero vs mazzer,niche zero vs ek43,niche zero grinder review,niche zero grinder unboxing,La marzocco,La Marzocco Linea Mini,dialling in espresso,dialing in espresso shot,dialing in espresso,dialing in niche zero,dialing in la marzocco,espresso machine review,espresso machine 2020,espresso machine cappuccino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments