Advertisement

Reality of bathroom renovations + new evening routine

Reality of bathroom renovations + new evening routine Day 2 + 3 of bathroom renovations and this is the reality of having no bathroom to use a shower or brush your teeth. Today i discuss a new evening routine for myself and the boys to feel less pressure during the night time.

I would love nothing more then for you to join us on our journey, so make sure to push that BIG red SUBSCRIBE button to watch our life.



If you would like to send us something

Po Box 97 Rockingham WA 6168



Social media:

My other channel:

Jason's vlog: www.growwithjase.blogspot.com.au

Our Twitter:

Our Instagram:



We are a young family that live in Perth, Australia.

I started YouTube late 2014 - and have made so many changes through out my YouTube journey but am happy where I am and I am LOVING IT!

I capture all of the great times, the struggles we encounter & the hilarious times we have together!



My husband (Jason) & I have been married for 4 years after meeting each other online. In April 2016 we welcomed our handsome son Frederick into the world, we are also expecting our second son mid December and cant wait to complete our family.



BIRTH VLOG

WEDDING VLOG



Business:

thedonnellansyt@outlook.com - If you are a business, brand or company and like what i do and would want to work with me, please do not hesitate to get in touch

reality of home renovations,home renovations,house renovations,bathroom makeover 2020,diy bathroom renovation 2020,evening routine,bedtime routine for toddlers,baby night time routine,night time routine 2020,night time routine,the donnellans,day in the life with two kids,bathroom renovation on a budget,bathroom renovation ideas 2020,home renovation diy,home renovation on a budget,night time routines 2020,bedtime routines for toddlers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments