Advertisement

ASMR Scratching On Drawing board|texture sheet|makeup powder and others (NO TALKING)

ASMR  Scratching On Drawing board|texture sheet|makeup powder and others (NO TALKING) Hello, everyone, welcome back to my channel, today’s video, I scratched on the drawing board, because the microphone is not set up, so that the picture seems incomplete, I hope you can understand, the second is the texture sheet scratches, and the third is The coconut shell bird's nest, because I did not good jobs ,So I deleted most of them in the editing. Fourth, it is the scratches on the ornaments made of stone. I like this design. The two birds are attached to each other. Let my heart melt. It just so happens that I also have two little parrots. I will treat them well and let them live a happy and happy life in their lifetime. The fifth is the Aggressive scratch of the makeup powder, the sixth is the scratch and destruction of the eye shadow, and the seventh is similar! Today’s video does not have a tapping part. For viewers who like tapping, I will add some tapping next time. Thank you for watching and supporting! There are many good friends here who have been silently supporting and following me. Although we do not know each other, in my heart, you are already my dearest friends. Thank you and love you so much!
If you like my video, please subscribe, love you guys!

JUNE ASMR
#scratchingonly #texture #Stoneart

0:00 Title--JUNE ASMR :)
0:08 Slow Scratching ON Drawing board
6:22 Slow Scratching On texture sheet
11:44 Scratch Coconut shell bird nest
12:51 Scratching On Stone ornaments
14:56 Aggressive Scratch Pressed powder
19:09 Aggressive Scratching Eye shadow
22:42 scratching another Eye shadow
24:40 see you next video:)

asmr,scratching only,no tapping,scratching texture items,texture sheet,Aggressive scratch of the makeup powder,scratched on the drawing board,scratching stone,scratching art item,Scratching On Drawing board,Drawing board,long nail,june asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments