Advertisement

I LET FANS TRY OUT FOR MY CLAN & THIS HAPPENED...

I LET FANS TRY OUT FOR MY CLAN & THIS HAPPENED... BRUH I MADE A NEW FORTNITE CLAN, AND I NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN! So I went on my Instagram and I asked my supporters to come try out for the clan! There was so many people that showed up, some were cracked and some were straight up bots! But I defiantly have to do another try out, because there was just too many people!

Smoove Barfour Gaming
Smoove Barfour Fortnite
Smoove Barfour Gaming Channel
Smoove Barfour Playing Fortnite

If you enjoyed this video and want to see more videos like this, be sure to smash the like button and subscribe! Also Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat: @smoovebarfour

Twitter:

Instagram:

Snapchat:

family friendly pg clean

I can't believe so many people want to join Smoove Clan lol...

smoove barfour,smoovebarfour,smoove,barfour,smoove barfour fortnite,extra smoove,extrasmoove,extra smoove fortnite,smoove barfour gaming,smoove barfour gaming channel,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,CRAZY FAN SAYS HE'LL COME TO MY HOUSE CUS I BEAT HIM!,THE GAMING CHANNEL IS HERE! (Extra Smoove),GIVING A TOXIC FAN $5000 IF HE CAN BEAT ME!,fortnite tryouts,fortnite tryouts live,fortnite clan tryouts,fortnite clan,fortnite clan tryouts live,fortnite clan names,pg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments