Advertisement

I Made a HUGE Call... It Backfired. (Blewis Spears)

I Made a HUGE Call... It Backfired. (Blewis Spears) I'll never underestimate you again.
Follow my Twitch, now.
🔴 SUBSCRIBE TO CATCH FUTURE VIDEOS 🔴
🔵 SUPPORT THE SHOW ON PATREON 🔵
🎤 STREAM/DOWNLOAD MY STAND UP COMEDY SPECIAL🎤

👨‍💻Edited by Keehlan👨‍💻

🤳Book me to bully your mate🤳

💥 SPEARHEAD SUNDAYS PODCAST 💥

🌃FIND OUT WHEN IM COMING TO YOUR CITY 🌃

👕SIGNED POSTERS AND SHIRTS 👕

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS

INSTAGRAM ➤
TWITTER ➤
SNAPCHAT ➤ NebzChat
FACEBOOK ➤

Lewis Spears is an Australian stand up comedian with a YouTube channel.

Patreon Producers: Matt Savva, Ruffian Shark,
Andres Martinez, Andrew White and Bitcoin Babe!

Submit all complaints to somewhere where I can screenshot them to post online and laugh.

Thanks for watching!

lewis spears conference,lewis spears communist conference,marxism conference,lewis spears comedy,lewis spears marxism 2019,lewreview,bmb,cwi,cooking without isntructions,trying to find a doctor,stand up comedy,comedian,comedy,australia,australian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments