Advertisement

Ruth B. - If By Chance (Audio)

Ruth B. - If By Chance (Audio) Official audio for "If By Chance" by Ruth B.
Listen to Ruth B.:
Subscribe to the official Ruth B. YouTube channel:

Watch more videos by Ruth B.:

Follow Ruth B.:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:

Lyrics:
And I don't mean to be selfish
But my heart breaks every time
That I see you smile
'Cause I know that it's not me
Who brings it out of you anymore
You found somebody new
You put me in the past
I don't even know if our memories will last
But if by chance it doesn't work out with her
You'll always have a chance with me in my world

#RuthB #IfByChance #SafeHaven

if by chance,ruth b,if by chance ruth b,ruth b if by chance,you found somebody new you put me in the past,if by chance slowed,if by chance karaoke,by chance ruth b,by chance,chance ruth b,if by chance lyrics,if by chance ruth b slowed,i don't even know if our memories will last,chance by ruth b,tiktok,tik tok,tiktok songs,songs from tiktok,if by chance tiktok,tiktok if by chance,alessia cara,lost boy,superficial love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments