Advertisement

VIRTUAL GRADUATION DAY-PART 1'WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A VIRTUAL GRADUATION?'|VLOG 02 |Diana Rose Magat

VIRTUAL GRADUATION DAY-PART 1'WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A VIRTUAL GRADUATION?'|VLOG 02 |Diana Rose Magat #virtualgraduationday #virtuallygraduated#onlinegraduation2020#whatitsliketobevirtuallygraduated#Classof2020#ProudUcian


Hey Kitty Pies!
It's me your friend, Diana Rose Magat!:)

This video was taken last September 28, 2020.
Since this is the first virtual graduation at the University of the Cordilleras.
I decided to vlog what it's like to have virtual graduation and how it went.
In PART 1's Twist, I made a random call with my school friends to greet them and ask them how they're doing on their home during the day of our graduation plus additional greetings from them!
However, some calls I recorded may be disconnected due to their poor connection.

FINALLY, WE'RE VIRTUALLY GRADUATED!:D

Special thanks to my friends who had joined my Vlog 02:
Mark Vincent, April, Maikka, Daisy, Ate Dee, Jean Martin, and Mak
Thank you so muccch! HAHA
I know some of you got shocked about my random call that day HAHA. Peace Out Guys! HAHAHAHAHA!LOVE YOU ALL!

Special appearance: Olie Balungaya and my Purr babies!
Sending love and xoxo to everyone!
Thank you for watching my VLOG 02!
See you again on my Virtual Graduation Day Part
2!

PS:
Please bare with my mej messy na vlog😂😂😂Newbhie here😀

TEASER on Part 2:
Surprises with Families, Relatives, Classmates, and Friends

Video Editor: Sony Vegas 15 Pro

Thumbnail Editor: Canva and Picsart

Connect with me!
For inquiries, kindly email me at dianarosemagat90@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER:
Courtesy to all the owners of the music and videos.
"I claim no rights to this song"
No infringement intended.

MUSIC BY:
BREEZY MAKEUP


THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY VLOG 02
Please don't forget to like, share, subscribe and click the notification bell for more upcoming videos!:)

Lovelots!💕💕💕


-FOLLOW ME-
Facebook page:


Twitter:
Instagram: iamdhiianne

You can also visit our Decluttery Closet Facebook and IG page @thedeclutterycloset01

Magat

Post a Comment

0 Comments