Advertisement

Mold and Mildew Removal from Siding and Gutters Eric Scroggin Realtor

Mold and Mildew Removal from Siding and Gutters  Eric Scroggin Realtor Here is a quick instructional video on how to remove that mold/mildew buildup you get on your siding and gutters. I personally use JoMax that I buy at Lowes but there are many options. This stuff is like magic though. I used a pressure washer and put the less abrasive (wider) sprayer tip on. It works almost as good with just a normal garden hose though. If using the pressure washer don't get the tip too close to the vinly/aluminum as you will get swirl marks in the finish. Stay back around 2 ft from surface.

I'm a local Real Estate Agent in Louisville KY and just like doing projects around my house and I love to share information. I use Youtube all the time to learn how to do things I'm not familiar or comfortable with so I hope this video helps you out. I've been a pretty handy individual most of my life but I fix up and sale "Flip Houses" so I've learned alot of things along the way doing that as well. I hope you enjoy.

Eric Scroggin
Re/Max Executive Group
502-262-5475
scroggin.eric@gmail.com
www.EricScroggin.com

Jomax,Mold,and,Mildew,removal,gutter,cleaning,eric,scroggin,realtor,re/max,executive,group,pressure,washing,do,it,

Post a Comment

0 Comments