Advertisement

*ONE R ONE PENTAKILL* My MOST HILARIOUS video EVER (YOU'LL 100% LAUGH) 🤣🤣

*ONE R ONE PENTAKILL* My MOST HILARIOUS video EVER (YOU'LL 100% LAUGH) 🤣🤣 *ONE R ONE PENTAKILL* My MOST HILARIOUS video EVER (YOU'LL 100% LAUGH) 🤣🤣 - League Of Legends Season 11 Leona Gameplay

LEAVE A "THUMBS UP" IF YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO 👍

► My Main Channel -
► My TFT Channel -
► My Twitch:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Follow my Socials:
► Instagram -
► Twitter -
► Discord -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUSINESS INQUIRIES - glacierrmanagement@gmail.com

league,of,legends,league of legends,glacierr,theglacierr,glacier,season 11,theglacier,lol season 11,preseason 11,garen,garen lol,league of legends garen,diamond lol,diamond three hours,diamond 3 hours,new items lol,Season 11 Leona,S11 Leona,Season 11 Leona Gameplay,S11 Leona Gameplay,Season 11 Leona Guide,S11 Leona Guide,Leona Pentakill,One Button Pentakill,Leona Glacierr,Leona Glacier,Season 11 Leona build,S11 Leona Build,Season 11 AP Leona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments