Advertisement

Three Days Grace - Break (Official Music Video)

Three Days Grace - Break (Official Music Video) Three Days Grace's official music video for 'Break'. Click to listen to Three Days Grace on Spotify:

As featured on The Collection: Three Days Grace. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Three Days Grace
Animal I Have Become:
I Hate Everything About You:
Never Too Late:

Follow Three Days Grace
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:

Subscribe to Three Days Grace on YouTube:

More great 00s videos here:

#ThreeDaysGrace #Break #Vevo #Rock #OfficialMusicVideo
---------

Lyrics:

Tonight, my head is spinning
I need something to pick me up
I've tried but nothing is working
I won't stop
I won't say I've had enough
Tonight, I start the fire
Tonight, I break away

Break away from everybody
Break away from everything
If you can't stand the way
This place is
Take yourself to higher places

three days grace official,dirty,three days grace live,break lyrics,acoustic,three days grace vevo,the collection,rock,music,three days grace lyrics,explicit,instrumental,three days grace,clean,vevo,break live,ThreeDaysGraceVevo,guitar,official,download,karaoke,remix,live 2015,lyrics,audio,animal i have become,official video,cover,three days grace break,never too late,nightcore,break official,Sony,music video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments