Advertisement

Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like (Official Video)

Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like (Official Video) The official audio of Bruno Mars' "That’s What I Like" from the album '24K Magic'.

Directed by Bruno Mars and Jonathan Lia

Download/Stream '24K Magic':

See Bruno Mars on Tour! Visit for dates + more info.

Pick up the '24K Magic' World Tour Collection in Bruno’s Official Webstore:

Connect with Bruno:





Subscribe for more official content from Bruno Mars:


The official YouTube channel of Atlantic Records artist Bruno Mars. Subscribe for the latest music videos, performances, and more.

#BrunoMars #ThatsWhatILike #24KMagic OfficialVideo #AtlanticRecords #Atlantic

Listen to Best of Bruno Mars playlist ➤

Watch Bruno Mars’s Official Music Videos ➤

Dance At Home Music from Bruno Mars ➤

That's What I Like,Bruno Mars,24K Magic,New Music Video,Official Music Video,Warner Music Group,Atlantic Records,Elektra Records,Hooligans,R&B,pop,Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like (Official Video),That’s What I Like (Official Video),Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like,bruno mars that's what i like,bruno mars thats what i like,that's what i like bruno mars,that's what i like - bruno mars,bruno mars - that's what i like,bruno mars - thats what i like,music video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments