Advertisement

How I Develop Color Film at Home

How I Develop Color Film at Home In this video I show you how to develop color negative film at home. This is the easiest way to develop film. This process is very simple and it works well with 35mm or medium format film. This is the cheapest way to shoot film by far. I use this process to develop all the film I shoot on my Mamiya RZ67

////////////

My Work:



////////////

Material Links:
Developing tank:
Chemicals:
Thermometer:
Bottles:

////////////

Scanning film video:

How to shoot Portraits,Mamiya Rz67,pentax 67,mamiya 7,film,medium format,portra,how to develop film at home,35mm,kodak portra 400,epson,epson v600,scanning film,film photography,epson scanner,How to scan color film,How to scan film,How to develop color film,developing color film,color film,easiest method,with household materials,at home without chemicals,with household chemicals,negative feedback,willem verbeeck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments