Advertisement

Mahalia - Grateful

Mahalia - Grateful My debut album “LOVE AND COMPROMISE” is out now - download/stream here:
Get tickets to see me on tour:

Subscribe to my channel:


This is the official video for my new song "Grateful" - out now everywhere.

Follow Mahalia








Produced by Maths Time Joy, follow him on:
Instagram:
Spotify:
Twitter:
SoundCloud:

Director/Editor: Christopher Ranson
Producer: Nicola Sheppard
DOP: Stefan Yap
Steadicam: Josh Brooks
1st AC: Anthony McHugh
2nd AC: Kai Newton
3rd AC/BTS: Will Skelton
Colourist: Lewis Crossfield
Runner: Bobbie Notcutt


#Mahalia #Grateful

mahaliamusic,mahalia,i wish i missed my ex,jorjasmith,atlantic,atlantic records,sober,proud of me,jorja smith,little simz,grateful,do not disturb,official video,Honeymoon,Surprise me,Seasons,Diary Of Me,17,Silly Girl,Shepherd's Bush Empire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments