Advertisement

RICKIE FOWLER - HOW I READ GREENS | ME AND MY GOLF

RICKIE FOWLER - HOW I READ GREENS | ME AND MY GOLF Start your FREE 30 day trial with Me and My Golf today!👉

RICKIE FOWLER - HOW I READ GREENS - In this weeks Impact Show we have a special guest in Rickie Fowler explaining to us how he reads greens and how he controls his pace on greens to cut out the dreaded 3 putt!

To find a coaching plan to suit you click here!

Follow us on social media:

TWITTER - meandmygolf
FACEBOOK - meandmygolf
INSTAGRAM - meandmygolf
WEBSITE -

We are proud to be partnered with these brands 👇🏻




me and my golf,rickie fowler green reading,golf,how rickie fowler reads greens,Rickie fowler how i read greens,Rickie Fowler,putting with rickie fowler,rickie fowler putting,how to play golf,golf swing,golf tips,golf lessons,meandmygolf,how to read greens,reading greens,green reading,putting,putting drills,stop 3 putting,how to putt,dustin johnson,rickies pace control,stop 3 putts,golf instruction,golf coaching,PGA,taylormade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments