Advertisement

Cold Calling: How to Not Sound Like a Salesperson

Cold Calling: How to Not Sound Like a Salesperson Cold Calling: How to Not Sound Like a Salesperson

Pushy, combative, rude, dishonest. All words to describe amateur salespeople. And let’s face it, most salespeople are amateurs.

But not the ones who are subscribed to our channel. We are professionals who will NOT be associated with those words.

So how do I separate myself and not sound like every other (amateur) salesperson when I am making my cold calls?
In this video I share with you guys my top 4 tips on how to not sound like a salesperson:

1. Change your mindset from: “I need to make something happen” to “I am simply trying to see what might happen.”

2. STOP using industry jargon and buzzwords.

3. Always be prepared to get an objection.

4. BE POLITE to everyone, including the gatekeeper!

Implement these 4 tips in your approach and I guarantee you will have more success on your cold calls.

What is your top tip to not sound salesy on the phone? Let me know in the comment section.

Thank you for watching the video!

For all the best sales content around cold calling, sales tactics and strategies, objection handling, business networking, and personal branding, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube Channel.

Let’s Connect on Social!:

LinkedIn:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Cold calling how to,cold calling how to not sound salesy,How to Cold Call without sounding Salesy,cold calling techniques,effective cold calling techniques,cold calling techniques that work,cold calling techniques that really work,best cold calling techniques,how to sell,cold calling,sales,sales training,best sales strategies,sales tips,best sales techniques,cold calling tips,how to sell on the phone,how to cold call,pushy salespeople,pushy sales tactics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments