Advertisement

First day in Denver! (I was attacked by a Karen)

First day in Denver! (I was attacked by a Karen) It's my first official day in Denver & it didn't go so well! I got shoved by a Karen...
My Instagram ➭
TikTok & Twitter ➭@MissTiffanyMa

hey babes! in todays moving vlog we finally made it to Denver and it's our first official day! I'm unpacking all our bags and boxes and afterwards Matt and I went grocery shopping at Whole Foods for Superbowl snacks and i ran into a karen who shoved me and called me names! wtf?

Who can't wait for the house tour happening tomorrow?!

psst! I'm taking over the airbnb's Instagram account for the next month so go follow it @thehellena!

Music by CFEQ - Hola -

F R E E S T U F F / /
Free Uber ride! use "WCNJ9"
Free stock on Robinhood!


M Y E Q U I P M E N T / /
Camera: Canon 80D
Lens: Sigma 30mm
Vlog Camera: Canon G7X Mark ii
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro


cross country road trip, moving vlogs, cleaning, pack with me, roadtrip, bye los angeles, airbnb tour
___________________________________________________________________


Business Inquiries: Please email misstiffanyma@yahoo.com with the title "Business."

misstiffanyma,tiffany ma,moving vlogs,denver,colorado,whole foods haul,grocery store haul,first day in denver,attacked by a karen,packing,organizing,unpack with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments