Advertisement

LAG game, very lagged enemy survives point blank splashdown.

LAG game, very lagged enemy survives point blank splashdown. I don´t know how or why he didn´t get disconnected, or I didn´t get disconected if I were the lagged one. It was very strange; there even was a bubble that spawn from thin air LOL. I also added an aditional footage of a roller that was jumping on the ink; I don´t know if it was the lag or what else but I don´t see this kind of "casualness" on ranked mode.

It was gameplay from November of 2020. It was in ranked mode, in Splatzones on S rank.

I recorded it from my nintendo switch using the 30 seconds record function that it has. I play with stick controls (no motion controls) in hand held mode and with the joycons sticked to the switch. I think the recording function records at 30fps.

I used OpenShot Video Editor to do some basic editing and to add the initial title. Used Inkscape for editing the thumbnail. I always try to use one or more frames images from the footage to represent the thumbnail.

I hope you find it as interesting or funny as I did. It was a little weird for me but fun nonetheless.

Splatoon 2,Splatoon 2 gameplay,gameplay,short clip,clip,gameplay video,videogame,nintendo switch,nintendo,Splatoon,splatoon,splatoon 2,splatoon 2 gameplay,random,splat,splatted,few seconds,seconds,second,short video,short,lag,lagged,weird,

Post a Comment

0 Comments