Advertisement

WHAT'S ON MY IPHONE| Teenage YouTuber Edition!!

WHAT'S ON MY IPHONE| Teenage YouTuber Edition!! SoNg: eightytwo classic by EIGHTYTWO
Beatstars- EIGHTYTWO Feed |
Insta- A L E X💸 (@alex.leon82) •
Twitter- (4) EIGHTYTWO⚡️ (@DaRealEightytwo) /

Subscribe to Lizzy and Noah:

Instagram
@noahdrob-
@leg1timate-

I am an 18 year old that makes Sneaker Videos, Disc Golf Videos, and so much more!! I enjoy collecting sneakers, hanging out with the people I love, and making YouTube Videos.

Shoe Size - Mens 8.5, Womens 10
Shirt Size - Small
Sock Size- Medium
Short Size- Extra Small or Small
For Business Inquiries my Email: ytlegitimate@gmail.com

Legitimate,Legitimas,Legit Midget,Sneakers,Shoes,Whats on my iphone,whats on my phone,whats on my iphone teenager edition,whats on my iphone youtuber edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments