Advertisement

Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (from You Gotta Move)

Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (from You Gotta Move) "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith from You Gotta Move
Listen to Aerosmith:
Watch more videos by Aerosmith:

Subscribe to the official Aerosmith YouTube channel:

Follow Aerosmith
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Spotify:

Lyrics
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you (even when I dream)
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

#IDontWantToMissaThing #Aerosmith #YouGottaMove #Rock

aerosmith,i don't wanna miss a thing,aerosmith i don't want miss a thing,i don't want to miss a thing,aerosmith live,aerosmith - i don't want to miss a thing lyrics,i don't wanna miss a thing live,aerosmith i don't want miss a thing live,aerosmith i don't want miss a thing subtitulado en español,live concert,エアロスミス,don't wanna miss a thing,dream on,walk this way,sweet emotions,crazy Aerosmith,Aerosmith playlist,rock playlist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments