Advertisement

Elegant Wall Appliques and Onlays || Budget Friendly Home Decor!!

Elegant Wall Appliques and Onlays || Budget Friendly Home Decor!! In this video I show you our onlays purchased on Amazon made by Ekena Millworks. We found these onlays when planning on giving certain spaces a more ornate baroque italian renaissance style. We love the way it looks with our paintings and frames. I show you other appliques I purchased at Lowe's and even some other pieces I found at the flea market in which I finished in my antique gold look. I show you my process of antiquing these for the look that I wanted. I show you around the areas in my home where I used these onlays and where I used the antique gold painted finish. The materials I used for this project and others shown in this video are in the links below to Amazon.

Materials Used:
Ekena Millwork Onlays Above the Hallway:
Folk Art Acrylic Paint in Pure Gold:
Rustoleum Spray Paint in Oiled Bronze:
Krylon Spray Paint in Flat Black:
Natural Sponges:

We used this painting technique on our mirror makeover the link is here if you want a more detailed how to on this antiquing technique:

Another project we did was the Art Nouveu Wall Panels with the gold antiquing the link for that video is here:

Thanks as always for watching our video, and if you aren't subscribed make sure you subscribe and hit that notification bell so you will be notified of our upcoming videos. We will see you in the next one!

Follow us on:
Instagram at:
Pinterest at:
Websight at:

Music by:

Contact us at: mytakeonhomeandgarden@gmail.com

#budgetfriendlydecor #onlays #EkenaMillwork

do it yourself world,home decor 2021,diy home decorating projects,wall decoration ideas aesthetic,decorating ideas 2021,wall decoration ideas for bedroom,wall decoration ideas diy,diy wall decor with cardboard,diy home decor on a budget,diy home decor ideas,home decorating ideas living room,home decor,diy home decor,home decor on a budget,wall decoration ideas,wall decor,home decorating ideas,diy wall decor ideas,diy room decor aesthetic,ekena millwork,

Post a Comment

0 Comments