Advertisement

Foods I Eat Daily Weekly Monthly Healthful Meals

Foods I Eat Daily Weekly Monthly Healthful Meals Tuna Corn Casserole Recipe
Meatless Spaghetti Recipe
Pancakes Recipe
Clone Jokes Video
This video has some ideas for healthful eating from an 80 year old man. I do not drink any alcoholic beverages. I do not use any drugs or medicine. I do not take any vitamins. I do not count calories. I eat what I want and I fix it the way I like it. Regular food is very inexpensive in Tennessee right now. I use store brands when it saves money and tastes the same to me. I like to cook and I enjoy most linds of food. I use olive oil and sometimes vegetable oil in my recipes. I have not bought butter or margarine in years. I wish you very good health.

healthful meal,Foods I eat every day,breakfast,lunch,cheap meals,big low cost supper,delicious meal,recipe,80 year old diet tips,old man healthy eating advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments