Advertisement

How to Create a Tassel With Fabric, Vintage Tablecloth, Cow Bell Ornament #tasseltuesday

How to Create a Tassel With Fabric, Vintage Tablecloth, Cow Bell Ornament #tasseltuesday This collab hosted by Jovi of Creating with Jovi - How to Create Quick & Easy Tassels. Please subscribe, like and click the bell so you will be notified of my next videos. #tasseltuesday

This tassel available in my Etsy shop:

My Tassel Tuesday Playlist:

Tassel Tuesday Collaborators:
Creating with Jovi:
Carols RecraftedBoutique:
Turquoise Dreaming -
Maria's Miscellany:
Enchantedbycraft Solae:

My Etsy shops:
Turquoise Dreaming:
ShereeTees:

Check out my Amazon Store Front for my favorite junk journal supplies, tools, and electronics I use:

Also Connect with me here:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Gmail: turquoisedreamingsheree@gmail.com
Patreon:

*****Disclaimer: Content on Turquoise Dreaming YouTube channel is intended for adults ONLY. Due to the glues, solvents, materials, tools, techniques, and supplies used, tutorial videos by Turquoise Dreaming are NOT appropriate for “kids” (children/viewers under the age of 13) and should be followed by adults ONLY.

Craft with me,How to,Tutorial,Junk Journal,Diane H,Gayle Agostinelli,What's on my Table,What I'm Working on,Organize,Fabric,Sewing,Repurpose,Recycle,Tags,Tsunami Rose,How to make a tassel,Junk Journal tassels,#tasseltuesday,Victorian Tassel,Winter Tassel,Blue Tassel,Fabric Ribbon,Ways to use fabric Scraps,How to make tassels,Bead caps for tassels,Tassel hangers,Long tassels,Fluffy Tassels,Home Decor,Shabby Chic,Gift Wrap,Farmhouse tassel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments