Advertisement

Jason Chen Original - 'Unexpectedly' (Live Acoustic)

Jason Chen Original - 'Unexpectedly' (Live Acoustic) Live acoustic take of "Unexpectedly" from the streets of Singapore! Single off of my upcoming Acoustic album =).

Apologies for the wind, foot stomping, and random chatter from people passing by! Filmed this on a whim while shooting another video in the beautiful land of Singapore! Album version coming soon!

Check out my album and covers!
Free songs on Patreon!:


support me by getting my covers/originals on iTunes/GooglePlay!
iTunes:
GooglePlay:

------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL SITE / MERCHANDISE / SHOW DATES:



Book me for an event: jasonchenbooking(at)gmail(dot)com


stream all my songs on Spotify!



My Links!




INSTAGRAM APP: @jasondchen


I love getting mail! send me some =)
P.O. Box 2113
Arcadia, CA 91077

Big thanks to Ken Belcher for being a trooper and waking up early to film this with me!

We're looking for interns to join the Music Never Sleeps team! =) More information here:


signup for my email list to stay updated and get free goodies =)


Released 27 July 2013
Copyright 2013 Music Never Sleeps.
Written by Jason Chen

jason chen,unexpectedly,acoustic album,music never sleeps,jasondchen,what if acoustic,what if,never for nothing,hide and seek,thank you,gravity,still in love,best friend,unexpectedly jason chen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments