Advertisement

Minecraft - How To Look At Item ID and Durability NO MODS 1.15.2|1.16.4

Minecraft - How To Look At Item ID and Durability NO MODS 1.15.2|1.16.4 Update April 15th 2020: Corona virus sucks, play more Minecraft, eat food and watch some Tik Tok videos










To all the people who made the likes and views happen:

I never thought I'd get this many view's and like's, right now at 147,,011 view's and 1,559 likes, all I was doing was sharing some simple information that I researched and found worked for me, then made a very simple video describing how I did thing's. I don't take ANY of the credit for this information, this information came right from you guys. I just wanted to more widely spread that information to help more people :) and you guy's sure made that happen. I thank you guy's sincerely, and ask you to keep crafting. As always, "peace out"!


This might work for all previous versions of MineCraft as well.
If F3+H does not work for you try CTRL+F3+H, or try fn+f3+H
:)

Intro made by: lightguy250
Intro music by: MonsterCatMedia

~Other Links~
Twitter:
Planet Minecraft:

Minecraft (Video Game),ID,Item,Number,Dura,No mods,Minecraft,Videogame,Secret,

Post a Comment

0 Comments