Advertisement

[SAP] 1 Month Testosterone Review | Harley

[SAP] 1 Month Testosterone Review | Harley Hey guys!
We have been busy as usual and by busy I mean I've playing Animal crossing and Percy has been doing Uni course work.
I hope you are all doing well, and I know a few of you have asked me for an update on my T changes so I hope this helps!
If you have any other questions in regards to transitioning or need any help let me know down in the comments and I will do my best to reply.
Have a good day kids.

For exclusive content, early access to videos and more, check out our patreon:

-
If you want to help support us and what we do then please consider donating to our Ko-fi accounts!


-
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -

Cosplay,anime,skit,sac,aureatemist,skyxis,cosplayers,cmv,amv,socially,awkward,cosplay,Trans,Transition,Gay,M2F,F2M,Advice,help,lgbt,lgbtqia,testosterone,review,1 month,

Post a Comment

0 Comments