Advertisement

What I use on my BODY on a regular basis!?!

What I use on my BODY on a regular basis!?! The people ask and they shall receive. One of the top comments from my first video back was a request to see what products I use on a regular basis in the bathroom! None of the brands or products in this video are sponsored and these are my honest thoughts on the brands that I use. If you have any suggestions of products to replace or brands you think I should try, make sure to leave them in the comment section so I can see them! I hope you all have an awesome week and enjoy the video!

Follow me on my socials!





Business inquires:
info@anoni.co

Music:
Clueless Kit - outset -
Mario Ayuda - Deep Inside You -
Clueless Kit - spare -
biispo - Pitfall -
Mario Ayuda - Memories -

kiehls,farmhouse fresh,simple skin,dove,skincare,selfcare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments