Advertisement

Why I joined the Military | I BARELY got in the Air Force

Why I joined the Military | I BARELY got in the Air Force I'm gonna tell y'all why I joined the military, more specifically the Air Force. This is not a fun story for me tell, because I'm honestly a little embarrassed about my background, prior to when I joined the military. Before I went to the Air Force, I got into a little bit of trouble, which made my Air Force recruiters job almost impossible. But for some reason, he did all the extra work and the Air Force waiver and ensured I got into the military. I still don't know why or how he did it, but he did and I am so grateful.

Because my recruiter went out of his way to put me into the Air Force, I have made it my passion and mission to help the next generation and all who listen with how to join the Air Force. So this isn't the most graceful story, but it is my honest take on why I joined the military / Air Force.

Intro 0:00
My first dream 0:20
Reality Strikes 1:02
Change 2:41
Bad Luck 4:19
Depression 6:31
Hope 8:11
Success 9:01
Blessed 9:41


If you're interested in starting your own Youtube channel and wanna know what gear I'm using to record, I have all the links below for everything.


This is the Canon M-50 bundle kit. It has everything from the Canon M-50 camera, to the 15-45mm leans and tripod.






This is the Canon M-50 with 15-45mm lens by itself






My Manfrotto 290 light Tri-pod






My MountDog 2400W lighting kit






My Comica CVM-V30 Pro Shotgun Mic






My 2TB external hard drive






My SanDisk 128GB memory card






My LED background light kit


why i joined the military,why i joined the air force,why i joined the airforce,why you should join the military,why you should join the airforce,should you join the military,should you join the airforce,story of why i joined the military,story of why i joined the air force,air force waiver,air force,joining the air force,joining the military,joining the military with a felony,why you should join the air force,

Post a Comment

0 Comments