Advertisement

Familiar By: Steven Universe And Sung By: Chosen (Song Cover) THANK YOU SPYWI ❤️

Familiar By: Steven Universe And Sung By: Chosen (Song Cover)  THANK YOU SPYWI ❤️ THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 100 SUBSCRIBERS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! also guys I AM MAKING MY OWN STEVEN UNIVERSE PROJECT SO YEA!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH SPYWI FOR YOUR AMAZING INSTRUMAL OF Familiar IT. WAS BEAUTIFUL TO COVER OVER AND YEA SUPPORT HIM ❤️❤️❤️:


ALL BACKGROUND BELONG TO IT PROPER OWNER THE CHARACTER YOU SEE IN THE PIC WAS DRAWN BY ME AND BACKGROUND Was made BY TEAM OF Steven Universe SO YEA GUY LOVE YA!!

⭐️Channel Description⭐️

HEY GUYS!!! CHOSEN and this my channel where I just gonna be myself and I am also a 3D animatior, gamer and also a guy that gonna try to make a smile on everyone faces who stop by and watches my videos. My content is child friendly no cursing on the channel nor sexual content as well, so any parent or guardians that children are watch are safe!! So I hope you enjoy this YouTube channel with me and yea WELCOME TO UNIVERSE!!

⭐️Social Media⭐️
Twitter: (Coming Soon)
Discord:(Coming Soon)
Twitch: (Coming Soon)

⭐️Friends⭐️
Darkbox:
JakeTheMystic:
RGHSM:

⭐️Thank Rebecca Sugar for making the Steven and inspired me⭐️

⭐️Psalm 68:19 KJV⭐️
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loaders us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments