Advertisement

How I recovered from INTENSE back pain and scoliosis + Q&A (Surgery, treatment, pain, stretches)

How I recovered from INTENSE back pain and scoliosis + Q&A (Surgery, treatment, pain, stretches) Click here to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, NZ & more! Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free. Thanks Function of Beauty for sponsoring this video!

In this video I’m doing a back pain Q&A to talk about my scoliosis story to do with treatment, medication, stretches, and spinal fusion surgery. With scoliosis, I used to experience a lot of lower back pain. I tried a lot of different things for pain relief and healing including back pain exercises, back pain stretches, pain medication, and finally surgery. I hope that this video can shed some light on back pain, scoliosis and surgery if anyone else out there has been considering it.

Inversion Table - Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table (Amazon’s Choice)
BalanceFrom Anti-Burst and Slip Resistant Exercise Ball with Quick Pump 58-65cm, L (#1 Amazon Best Seller)

MY NEW SINGLE "Runnin'" IS OUT NOW! https:/linktr.ee/theelizarose
Thank you for supporting me ♡

Support me by listening to my single "Drive" here: ♡

KEEP UP WITH ME!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: TheElizaRose
Spotify:
SoundCloud:


Other videos~
GRWM for NYE 2020 with my 5 month old
Perfect base makeup for photos
Testifying against my dad
GRWM all about EMDR Therapy
GRWM Psychiatric Hospital experience
Day in the life with a newborn

For business inquiries only: Marketing@TheElizaRose.com

theelizarose,Eliza rose,makeup,mom vlogger,scoliosis surgery,spine surgery,Spinal Fusion,spine surgery update,spinal fusion update,eliza rose back,eliza rose scoliosis,scoliosis,back pain q&a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments