Advertisement

How to Study for Exams - My NEW Masterclass || Behind the Scenes

How to Study for Exams - My NEW Masterclass || Behind the Scenes The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 2 month free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership: - and that includes free access to my new class!

This is a behind-the-scenes video showing how we filmed an entire online class in a single, intensive day. We'd been planning out the content of the class over several months, and it was finally time to put everything together.

Check it out on Skillshare - for a free trial.

๐Ÿ’Œ Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
๐ŸŒ My website / blog -
๐ŸŽ™My weekly podcast -
๐Ÿ“ธ Instagram -
๐Ÿฆ Twitter -
๐Ÿ“• Facebook -

My Spotify profile -

๐ŸŽฅ My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

๐ŸŒ My website / blog -

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

how to study,how to study effectively,study tips,courses on studying,best resources for students,active recall,feynman technique,studying for exams,studying tips,spaced repetition,revision timetable,study with me,how to revise,study techniques,exam revision,college study tips,how to study for exams,revision tips,best way to study,how to get good grades,how i study,study hacks,memory palace,how to memorize,study course,skillshare studying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments