Advertisement

Was Sean Schemmel's apology to me sincere || Hero Hei Response

Was Sean Schemmel's apology to me sincere || Hero Hei Response A few days ago I posted a video about Sean Schemmel (voice of Goku) calling me to apologize about an experience we had together a few years ago. Hero Hei talked about that video and brought up some points I wanted to address.

Hero Hei's video:


Follow me!



Consider supporting me on Patreon to help me create bigger and better content more frequently!


Get a FREE audiobook with a 30-day trial of Audible. Use my link below to get some sweet audiobooks:
www.audibletrial.com/Holden

Get a shirt!

Holden Hardman,Hero Hei,Sean Schemmel,Meeting Sean Schemmel (voice of Goku) || My experience,Voice of Goku,Goku voice actor,Sean Schemmel Apologized to me,Goku Apology,Dragonball Z,Dragonball Super,Goku,Super Saiyan,Vic Mignogna,Monica Rial,Dragonball Z Kakarot,KickVic,Stand with Vic,Vic Mignogna Sean Schemmel,Broly,Kakarot,Twitter,Hero Hei Response,

Post a Comment

0 Comments