Advertisement

i cussed on hypixel and i wasn't BANNED?!?!?!

i cussed on hypixel and i wasn't BANNED?!?!?! Thanks for watching please subscribe I really would like to get some where and I would greatley love to not disappoint you with more content I put all heart and soul into. Also i want your feed back and good and bad on editing the game what I did anything I don't care I want it, its the only way to really improve.

Thank you

Also seriously talking you can find me on CF almost everday (I know i'm a big loser)

Music:






Also Thumbnail was made by "super rich funny epic guy who is very succesful and cool"- many women
------www.youtube.com/cactuscola




Thanks (ɔ◉̃ ω◉̃)ɔ

talk,type,me,one,on,love,death,lost,die,killed,them,her,him,all,funny,fun,smart,ocd,greif,social,experiment,Minecraft,offbrand,roblox,more,new,old,crimson,jade,crimsonjade,laugh,sad,bad,life,young,hope,christain,youtube,big,look,thumb,weird,quirky,game,let's play,play,gamer,girl,girly,main,work,hard,easy,princess,queen,royal,high,highschool,lady,slippers,fail,edit,editted,straight,emojis,callmecarson,interesting,fallout,momments,minecraft,loser,you,tube,time,romance,adults,day,games,like,Death,

Post a Comment

0 Comments