Advertisement

I RUINED My Customers Hood - How I Fixed It!!

I RUINED My Customers Hood - How I Fixed It!! Sometimes wraps don't always work out the way you planned but what actually happened here? In this video I explain the situation about what happened, why it happened and how to fix it. What do you do when the paint is peeling or flaking off of the car? Can you wrap over paint that's peeling or flaking? Can you wrap over and unpainted surface? From beginning to end I show you exactly what to do, all the way down to wrapping the hood all over again.

For a limited time I would like to offer new users their first month on www.ckwraps.com FREE to become a premium member. Giving them access to our forum, instructional videos and much more! Instructions on how to obtain the first month free will be on our website, stay safe!

Certified Training visit

Email nav@ckwraps.com to save 20% on your Hexis or Vvivid vinyl order

Get my favorite high quality wrap tools here


Amazon links to products I use.


Vvivid Rev heat gun here


Get 70% isopropyl alcohol here


Get 3m Blue Masking Tape here


Vvivid Precision 30° Blade here


Soft magnetic tape measure here

4 Vinyl Magnets here


Wrap Glove here


3m Blue Squeegee (soft) here


3m Gold Squeegee (firm) here


Squeegee Buffers here


Wet Application Buffers here


Triangle Tool (tucking tool) here


Knifeless Cutting Tape here


NT Cutter 9mm 30 Degree Blades (100pk) here

CK Wraps,How to wrap,How to vinyl wrap a car,Vehicle wrap,Vinyl Wrap,Bad paint,Fix paint,Paint fixing,Sanding paint,Wrap over bad paint,Flaking paint,Wrap,Vinyl,Car wrap,Car wrapping tutorial,Vinyl wrapping tutorial,Ckwrap,Ckwraps,CK Wraps Toronto,CK Wraps Dubai,Vvivid vinyl wrap,Nightshade purple,Purple wrap,Hyundai Genesis wrap,Car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments