Advertisement

I'll sing to your baby - an indignant babysitter's lullaby

I'll sing to your baby - an indignant babysitter's lullaby 'Zolst azoy lebn' a Yiddish lullaby. English words by Ruth Rubin.
For music, chords and more lullabies visit:
A traditional resource for teachers, child care providers, librarians, parents and grandparents, ESL, EFL or just nostalgia enthusiasts. Visit to find many more songs including those from other countries.

I’ll sing to your baby, it won’t cry,
I’ll wait till you come home by and by.
Chorus:
Hush little baby don’t you cry,
Your mummy will come home in the by and by.
Sleep little baby I’ll sing you a song,
Your mummy will return and she won’t be long.

Other little kids can romp and play,
But I must sing to baby all the day. Chorus

Other little kids eat sugar candy,
Your mother makes me wash your dirty panties. Chorus

Your mother is a mean one this I know,
If you don’t go to sleep she will scold me so. Chorus

education,lullabies,babies,teachers,teaching,schools,schooling,parents,parenting,family,childhood,how,do,you,to,for,play,learn,english,elementary,primary,sing,sings,song,songs,singing,find,free,music,chords,lyrics,guitar,danny,danni,dani,danuta,home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments