Advertisement

Kahr K9 - The Pistol that Started it All - TheFirearmGuy

Kahr K9 - The Pistol that Started it All - TheFirearmGuy Here is the Kahr K9 - the pistol that started it all (Kahr Arms). The Kahr K9 is a steel frame 9mm that is machined tight and an incredibly accurate shooter. I think it's a beautiful pistol as well. Waht do you think of the Kahr K9?
Subscribe Here -
Here is my playlist for various Handgun reviews -
Here is my playlist for Long Gun reviews -
Here is my playlist called Fighting for the 2nd Amendment -
Here is my playlist for other Gear & Accessory reviews -
Here is my playlist for range test reviews -

Facebook @
Twitter @
Instagram @

ruger pc charger,taurus g2s 9mm review,glock 48 vs glock 19,remington 870 tactical,glock 48,9mm pistol,glock 43x,best 9mm pistol,cheaper than dirt,taurus 692,ruger pc carbine,cz 75 sp 01 review,kahr cw9,taurus 856,taurus spectrum 380 review,the firearm guy,ruger security 9 compact,remington 870 express tactical,cz rami,springfield hellcat,taurus g3,remington 700,9mm revolver,kahr k9 review,kahr k9 elite,best kahr pistol,best carry gun,ccw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments