Advertisement

Personal reading as opposed to a General tarot reading.

Personal reading as opposed to a General tarot reading. Welcome to this personal tarot reading I did for my sister. I wanted to show the difference between a detailed specific tarot reading to a general reading that is aimed at messages for many people of different backgrounds and situations. However, I do believe that the some of messages within this reading may resonate with you.

My style is direct and I say what I see in the cards, my hope is that you come away feeling empowered and have more clarity to make your own choices and decisions.


Decks Used:
Radiant Rider Waite Tarot
Classic Tarot – Barbara Moore
TWU Animal Spirit – Kim Krans
The Vice Versa Tarot (Major Arcana only)

**DISCLAIMER**
The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make major life decisions. This reading does not replace the services of a health, psychological or financial professional.

reading.

Post a Comment

0 Comments