Advertisement

Sacramento Fishing| My Boi Hookedup!! Painful To Watch!!

Sacramento Fishing| My Boi Hookedup!! Painful To Watch!! My Boi and I was been in a fishing journey today. Gone through 3 different spots only to find out all locations well-known for public fishing areas are barricaded. COVID-19 really does affects fishing areas. We decided to hit up a couple of spots that doesn't have gates and still accessible to Public. One of the spots I've caught about 4 shakers still fun though but realized dinky's just eating our baits so we decided to try out the other spot, the only thing with this other spot is Yolo County Sheriff been watching people parking here and people been getting kicked out. We decided to park somewhere hidden and can't be seen except a long walk. We managed to land our poles here and caught my limit but my buddy lost the only keeper would have been. I took this video for him to watch and have nightmares for weeks as I know, being a fisherman, loosing a keeper like this will stay with your memory for a while and be thinking what would you have done differently to not loose a fish again lol! This just hurts to watch. Overall, that's what fishing is all about, you get some, you loose some! Tight Lines Peeps!

Watch!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments