Advertisement

· Wholesome Parrots Dancing Meme but it's Sou Hiyori and I want to scream ·

· Wholesome Parrots Dancing Meme but it's Sou Hiyori and I want to scream · For some reasons I'm proud to be in this fandom oaoa9aoaaioa

and IT'S BEST BOI'S B-DAY TODAY :DDD
IM NOT LATE IM HAPPY NYAHAHAHGATKAYAYOA
Honestly I had no idea so here some parrots o
I want to die after making this but here
OKAY I'LLWRITEMORELATERIDON'TWANNABELATE

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND STAY SAFEEE

♧ · ------------

Your Turn To Die/Kimi Ga Shine by Nankidai
You can get the game here !
-
Characters
- Sou Hiyori
-Kanna Kizuchi
-Midori

Tools:
-Flipaclip (11 fps)
-ActionDirector
Project started the:
 2 April 2020
Original:
-
Inspired
-
Song: Wholesome Parrots Dancing (Omae Wa Mou / Already Dead - FULL English cover) | CG5
-
Background:
-

♧ · ------------

my b-day is in 2 DAYS HAHAHAJAHHMQMJA

scream

Post a Comment

0 Comments