Advertisement

We Came As Romans - Carry The Weight ( Guitar Cover and Tribute)

We Came As Romans - Carry The Weight ( Guitar Cover and Tribute) Hey guys I wanted to make this video in dedication to my favorite vocalist Kyle he literally helped me get through everything mentally and has helped me get inspired to stay positive and continue on with music not a single time have I doubted we came as Romans I been a fan since they first formed. I also wanted to dedicate this to my brother my best friend he has helped me with everything and has always been there for me when I needed him he always kept a smile and not a single day that goes by without me thinking about him.

I’m leaving this Suicide prevention life line here for you guys 1-800-273-8255 make sure you check up on your loved one because you never know what they are going through. I love you guys if you need someone I’m always here for you and let’s be there for eachother.

RIP KYLE AND JARRETT WE LOVE YOU

Tribute)

Post a Comment

0 Comments