Advertisement

we need to talk. (addressing so much stuff + life updates)

we need to talk. (addressing so much stuff + life updates) hi i’m gabi demartino!
Fancy always
a video is posted every 3 days!





intro by: @abbyclocker @abbytheanimator 🐇

twitter.com/gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and I’ll follow u back hehe

Instagram.com/gabi
you’ve never seen an aesthetic til you’ve seen my instaaaa

follow the instagram page for our home! instagram.com/thecastawaycottage
Follow my show on instagram! instagram.com/bloodqueensofficial

For $5 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link: It's the most affordable ride in town.


get a personalized video from me here:

ORDER our EP!

Download my single, flowers!


make sure to follow the instagram page @blooduqeensofficial

get a free uber ride on the uber app using my code: gabid42

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

addressing the situation,addressing many things,updates,we need to talk,shane dawson conspiracy,life updates,niki and gabi drama,niki and gabi reality show,awesomnesstv niki and gabi,we need to talk about stuff,vlog,room makeover,Ariana Grande wannabe,Ariana Grande,

Post a Comment

0 Comments