Advertisement

What is Smart class? How smart class works?

What is Smart class? How smart class works? In this video I have described about hardware part of smartclass. in next video we will talk about software part of smart class.
Hello friends you are welcome to this channel.In this video I have describe about Smartclass.
This video is recorded with Panasonic Lumix G85 DLSM Camera with boya mic.
I hope you will like this video. please like comment and subscribe to my channel . thank you for coming here.
नमस्कार दोस्तों आप सबका स्वागत है इस चेनल पर | प्लीज इस विडियो लाईक शेयर करे और मेरे चेनल हो सब्सक्राइब करे |

प्रोजेक्टर और स्मार्टक्लास से रिलेटेड किसी भी काम के लिए सपर्क करे:-
Origin Info tel
Rajender Kumar
RZ H 79 gali no 9 Raghu nagar pankha road new Delhi 110045
rajender@origininfotel.com
9868234854,9990408480


Camera Credits :- Pradeep Thakur



My Insta id :-

works?

Post a Comment

0 Comments