Advertisement

Successful People Do These Things-Unsuccessful People Don't

Successful People Do These Things-Unsuccessful People Don't We are at the time of sequester for many people around the world, but I wanted to share my reactions to this recent advice page which has gone viral. Almost a meme. I am posting this in part because I think it would be fun (if you have the time) for each viewer to evaluate this list for themselves. Successful? Unsuccessful? Of course success can be defined in a variety of ways. I think they mean becoming successful economically. Maybe if I had done virtually everything on the list that it says successful people do, I would've been more successful. Who knows. I prefer to be who I am and to continue to grow and understand myself.
David Hoffman

David Hoffman filmmaker,what makes success,successful people,being successful,how to achieve success,becoming rich,happiness,unsuccessful people,motivation,psychology,positive thinking,work from home,find a job,work habits,self discipline,living the good life,time management,doing your best,positive attitude,attitude,daily meme,success,success in life,successful marriage,anxiety,depression,overcoming depression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments