Advertisement

Jessica Simpson - Irresistible (Official Music Video)

Jessica Simpson - Irresistible (Official Music Video) Jessica Simpson's official music video for 'Irresistible'. Click to listen to Jessica Simpson on Spotify:

As featured on Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More From Jessica Simpson
These Boots Are Made for Walkin':
With You:
I Wanna Love You Forever:

More great 00s videos here:

Follow Jessica Simpson
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Jessica Simpson on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

You know I don't know what it is
But everything about you is so irresistible

Don't you try and tell me that he's not my type
To hide what I feel inside
When he makes me weak with desire
I know that I'm supposed to make him wait
Let him think I like the chase but I can't
Stop fanning the fire, I know I meant to say no

But he's irresistible
Up close and personal
Now inescapable
I can hardly breathe, more than just
Physical deeper than spiritual
His ways are powerful
And irresistible to me (yeah yeah, I can hardly breathe)

#JessicaSimpson #Irresistible #Vevo #Pop #OfficialMusicVideo

Jessica Simpson,Irresistible live,acoustic,i think i'm in love,music,JessicaSimpsonVevo,hd,Jessica Simpson live,take my breath away,vevo,with you,these boots are made for walkin,official,download,Jessica Simpson Irresistible,Jessica Simpson Irresistible official,karaoke,remix,lyrics,official video,cover,angels,irresistible,i wanna love you,original,Sony,Irresistible lyrics,Jessica Simpson lyrics,music video,sin,hq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments