Advertisement

VIEWER SUGGESTED MOB BATTLES | MINECRAFT

VIEWER SUGGESTED MOB BATTLES | MINECRAFT Hi guys! In this video, I take your mob battle suggestions and test them for you guys to find out who wins in each fight. Thank you once again to everyone who voted in the poll and gave their suggestions, and I am sorry to those who didn't get their names put into the video. I deleted the poll, not knowing that it would take the comments with it, so I forgot some of the names of the people who suggested some fights. In the next viewer suggested mob battles video I will be sure to give everyone who suggests a mob battle which I use credit. If you guys enjoy this video, and would like to show your support, please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more content. Thanks!!! : )

minecraft,dsv gamer,dsv gamer minecraft,minecraft gameplay,minecraft mobs fighting,minecraft viewer suggested mob battles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments